We bought a bird feeder for our cats (yes, the cats) earlier this year, and it has given them more hours of enjoyment than we could ever have imagined. Plus, we now have some very fat cardinals and finches in our neighborhood.
On the left is our new kitten, Giblet. She is about five months old now, and was abandoned by her owner (along with another kitten, who has also been adopted.) She is a regular member of the family already. Here are some things Giblet has checked off of her "to do" list so far:
* Fall into a bathtub full of water
* Unravel an entire ball of hemp string
* Climb Theresa like a tree (multiple times)
* Sit in the Christmas tree branches
* Bat the ornaments (of course)
* Step through Theresa's birthday violets
* Purr, and purr, and purr, and purr (check!)
I'm not sure what else she's got on her list, but we sure like having her around.