Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Jenny Bean's Humble Servant Sampler


It's finished! I'm going to start printing the charts this week. Thank you, Kathy Krause, for doing a quick and lovely job stitching this sampler. I'm very proud of our efforts...um, I mean, Jenny's efforts. She's so crafty (wink). I was thrilled to get the sampler in the mail yesterday. My kitten, Boo, will miss the empty box at home...she used it for naps.

A lot of the spring needlework that comes out, I think, focuses too much on the Easter egg colors of baby blue, pink, mint green...I wanted a sampler that looked springy, but in an antique kind of way. I've posted a complete supply list on my web site at www.shakespearespeddler.com. Shops and consumers may pre-order the graph and/or supplies, including the wooden box by Olde Colonial (or the frame, which is just like the box...except...well, not a box.)

I will be posting more pictures this next week (before I leave for market) of some of my other releases. I've been working hard (pretty much from the time I get up until the time I go to bed). But it's worth it, and I hope you will have fun stitching what I've designed.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Jenny's latest creation! She also finished it on the day of my birthday (not year of course!) so I must stitch it!

You've got some lovely new releases coming. Looking forward to more pictures Theresa!

Catherine said...

Simply beautiful! Can't wait to get a start on this one!

Jacqueline Korteland Boller said...

You got another "hit" on your hands! You're so talented, T!!

Kiwiflowa said...

It's a beautiful sampler. I will admit I wasn't really inspired by the computer mockup but seeing the stiched model knocks my socks off!! Congratulations on another beautiful needlework design. I can't wait for Nashville!!