The sampler is stitched over-two with two strands of floss in the following Sampler Threads: Moonlit Path, Old Hickory (2), Grasshopper, Cidermill Brown (2), Harvest Basket, Wood Trail (2), Wheat Fields, Chamomile, Toasted Barley, Carmel Corn (2), Roasted Marshmallow, Summer Shower, Antique Rose (2). The Gentle Art will be selling complete thread packs at the Nashville Market next weekend (for shops who are going). There will be a conversion to DMC floss for those who prefer it.
So many thanks go to Rindy Richards for stitching the model. It is currently on its way back to me, and I can't wait to see how it turned out. She said it is gorgeous and was fun to stitch.
And just to tempt you a little with what I'll be presenting that's new (and new-ish) at market...here's a list:
- Jane Pattison 1806 (reproduction)
- Ann Dale's Flower Booke
- Spring at Bean Family Farm (there will be a limited edition Sampler Thread pack for this pattern at the show...this one is SO CUTE!!!)
- Spring Square (a limited edition kit)
- Tate's Stocking
- February's Angel
- March's Angel
- April's Angel
- Quilted Spring (another limited edition kit)
- and...a surprise that I haven't been able to tell anyone about...but I can't wait for you to see it!!! It's BIG news!!!
My cousin is currently stitching The Cupcake Tree for me. I decided not to release this one at market, since I have so many other new things. But it will be coming out soon, and Just Another Button Company is designing a special button for this design.
I'll post more as I get more....I'm so excited!