Here are my plans, thus far, for my big day tomorrow:
1. Sleep in a little.
2. Play with the cats.
3. Go out to lunch with Harrison and Steve.
5. Go to the bookstore and buy a couple of things to read.
6. Answer the phone, "Happy fortieth birthday, to me." (I hope I get a telemarketer or two.)
7. Eat cake.
8. Open gifts with wild abandon.
9. Smile pretty for my picture.
10. Play some of my favorite music.
11. Take a bubble bath.
12. Pick out something fun on etsy.com.
13. At around ten, open the fridge. Look at the cake again. Carve myself another piece.
14. Wear my favorite jeans.
15. Stitch some more.
Hope y'all have a great weekend. Don't forget to check out my Facebook page (do a search on Facebook for Shakespeare's Peddler.) If you post, you have a chance to win Stitchopoly from me.