Tuesday, March 6, 2012

An update from an old friend

I am so happy this morning (well, I'm happy most mornings, but I'm REALLY-REALLY happy this morning.) I just got an e-mail from Mufasa's (Moofie's) adoptive mom. You might remember Mufasa from last year -- we fostered her summer of 2011 along with her sister Simba...remember...we thought they were both boys until they had their surgery?

Well, here is Moofie TODAY!

Her new name is "Link," and she is very loved by her new family -- a nice man and a nice lady. The nice man doesn't even really like cats, and is allergic to them...but he loves Link. The nice lady says that Link is definitely a lap cat and she has been a "perfect addition" to their lives.

This is Link with her new doggie friend, Jayden. They love to snuggle and nap together.

I am so pleased to have gotten news about a past foster kitten. I don't know where they all end up, but even knowing this little sweet pea has the fabulous family she deserves makes my day, my week, my year.

14 comments:

MoonBeam said...

Happy endings are good!

pam said...

Two sweet fur babies!

Krista said...

Such a sweet and happy story :)

Brenda said...

Oh she is soooo sweet in all her pics! Thank you for letting us know about her and her new family!

Ann at Beadlework. said...

What a lovely story, a lucky cat to have been fostered by you and then to have found loving owners. She's so bonnie. I love the photo of her with Jayden, it made me smile as I too own a dog and a kitten who are good friends.

Lynn said...

She's quite the lovely lady now, isn't she? It must be so rewarding for you to see her all settled in her new family. Way to go Theresa! Keep up the good work!

Kristen said...

:)

Terri said...

Wonderful! She turned into a gorgeous kitty! Love the picture of her with Jayden :-)

marly said...

I'm sure this makes you feel really good, and all of us animal lovers really appreciate what you've done for her.

SharoninStitches said...

and she is such an elegant beauty!!! Wowzers!

Karen said...

What a gorgeous kitty she grew up to be! I'm so happy for her and for you!

ana s. said...

I really commend you for your animal work. I am a failure as a foster parent as one of my orphan babies is sitting next to me and he is 10 years old. We are looking for a new addition but it has to be a "just right" fit.

We are seeing more cooperation in our city's animal groups and that is also a good thing.

P.J. said...

Home sweet home! Love the picture of Link and Jayden, what a cozy pair.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

I know you're happy to hear news of your past fostees. Looks to me like Jayden may be a little happier with the 'situation' than Link :-).