Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!


Where on earth did September go? I am going to spend the next few weeks packing, and packing, and packing (and packing) orders. I'll have to get some good tunes on -- I'm thinking some John Mayer, some Eric Hutchinson, a little Sting (he's always good in the fall.) I included a picture of my cat -- she's so cute. Lately she's taken to sleeping on top of our stereo components...nice and toasty. Does she have a cat bed? Yes. Does she prefer expensive stereo equipment. Yes.

5 comments:

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

What a sweet pussycat!! Nice spot to rest, too!

Tanya

Jeannine 520 said...

She's darling. My cats sucker me with thier cuteness, too. (okay fine, you can lay across my keyboard, I'll just do something else...)

Sherry said...

Is there a conversion chart for Sarah to DMC? I am going to have to use DMC and would appreciate any help doing this.

Theresa said...

Yes, the Sarah Woodham graph comes with a Sampler Threads AND a DMC conversion. I designed it with everyone's pocketbook in mind! :)

Sherry said...

Thank you so much for doing that, Theresa! I can't wait for Sarah to arrive!