Thursday, August 18, 2011

WHAT?!?!?!

If you read my newsletter, you already know I'm on a bowling team (if you don't get my newsletter, send me an e-mail at xspeddler@yahoo.com, and I'll add you to the list.) And if you DO read my newsletter, you know I kind of stink at bowling.

Here, my good friends, is a superb example of an "anomaly."


That's right. A 154. That's basically mostly strikes and spares. I was in the zone. On fire. In the Twilight Zone. Whatever!? I'll take it! (Plus, the bowling alley guy announced my feat over the loud speaker.)

(You may notice I immediately bowled an 81 after my amazing run of luck. It's good to know I haven't lost my game.)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA!

You bowl the same way I do!

Hope the kitties are doing well. Post more pictures soon, please...

Carol S.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

LOL Theresa !! You were smoking on that game!! What Happened? lol

LoriU said...

Don't feel bad...you are a pro compared to me! I have the distinction in our family of bowling a game of .... 1. Yep one pin in the entire game. And the family has NEVER let me forget it!

marly said...

Many many moons ago, my high was 260. I got a real kick out of your team name - Alley Oops!!!

DonnaTN said...

I took bowling as one of my PE courses in college, thinking it couldn't be that hard and wouldn't get sweaty. I made a B because my average was under 100. I haven't bowled since.

Unknown said...

You make me laugh!!! that's awesome and I understand the 81... I'd do something like that... ;)

Jen said...

She was rocking!! It was amazing!! I think she was tired in the third game from carrying the team in the second.

Nancy said...

You bowl the way I did when on a team! lol It is so much fun when you get in the zone though!!

Karen said...

Been there, done that - my all time high score of 187 had a 70-something in front of it and an 80-something behind it! All of which are how I maintain an average of 113 :) And my A/R partner at the time was NOT amused - but he does take things a BIT too seriously...

Roy Keller said...

Greaat share