Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Elenor Ferrow and Maggie Bean: Harvest completed

I've got two new photographs for you today. Elenor Ferrow's frame came in, so I'll be printing graphs in the next few days for her sampler. It turned out LOVELY! The graph will retail for $12.00, and if you want to order from me, you certainly can and may. Otherwise, ask your local shop to get it in for you.

The piece is stitched in a mixture of Sampler Threads and Weeks Dye Works on plain ole (good ole) 32 ct. Natural Belfast linen.

And here are Maggie Bean's two new little designs -- the Harvest pack, which will be released in a week by Crescent Colours. I used 32 ct. Buttercream linen by Lakeside Linens with one strand of the silks (which come with the patterns.) This is the fourth in a series of six sampler sets by Maggie Bean, Jenny Bean's little sister. She's learning virtues, and it is so important to devote part of your life to harvesting -- taking in that which you have worked for. See the harvest moon, the shovel and sickle, wheat, a barn, a squirrel and some acorns...are are symbols of the harvest. And did you know my name means "reaper?"

I hope you like these -- pictures soon of other new things in the works. I've been stitching up a storm. Hope you have been, too.

4 comments:

marguerite said...

Hi I like this sweet news .. the colors are amazing ...
hugs , evelyne France.

dianne dalton said...

both of these are great

marly said...

OMG look at that frame! It's so smooth and that bead detail is just fabulous. The sampler's pretty hot too! And the little ones are the frame style that I always made myself, but I never thought to add that type of detail. Love it.

NIKY said...

All of them are really a beauty. Congrats my friend.